How To White Label Your Facebook Submissions By Creating A Facebook AppSetting Up FaceBook App
- Go to : https://developers.facebook.com/apps
- Login using your username and password.
- Click On Create New App
- Enter ‘Your App Name’ in the pop-up and click on ‘Continue’
- Enter Security Code and Click ‘Submit’
- Enter your sitename in App Domain Section eg. google.com
- Click on ‘Website with Facebook Login’
- Enter your site url eg. http://google.com
- Click on ‘Page tab’ and Enter ‘http://localhost:8080/’ in ‘Page Tab Url’ Section
- Click On ‘Save Changes’
- Now Click on ‘Advanced’
- Disable All the Settings Under Migrations Section
- Then Click on ‘Save Changes’
- Write down your App ID and App Secret. Your information will be different than the example below.
- Navigate to the OnlyWire Advanced Setup page: https://onlywire.com/serviceapis.
- Now enter your App ID for the App Key and App Secret on the Advanced Setup page.
- Click “Save My APIs”Then reactivate Facebook on the OnlyWire Services page: https://onlywire.com/services. Any new submissions to Facebook will use the name of your new Facebook App instead of OnlyWire.