How To Bookmark Content With The OnlyWire Browser Bookmarklet
Using the OnlyWire Bookmarklet
1. After installing the OnlyWire bookmarklet in your web browser, to bookmark content simply navigate to a page and click on the Bookmark & Share bookmarklet.
2. A popup window appears on the screen. Click on the login button and enter your OnlyWire account username and password.
3. Change the bookmark title if you wish, add tags and notes. You can also uncheck any service you wish not to receive your submission. By default all services are selected.
4. You can add tags you have used before by simply clicking on “My Tags” below the “Tags” dialog box. Then click on each tag you wish to use and select Done.
5. Click “Bookmark” and your submission is placed into your OnlyWire queue for processing. After submitting your bookmarks, you can login to your OnlyWire account to view and manage your bookmarking history and check on failure/success of your submissions. You will need the OnlyWire Submitter Application installed on your computer to process items in your queue.